Having broken out of prison with his ogre accomplice, Razzil Darkbrew embarks on the search for new materials to use in his transmutations. Learned in alchemy, he created fields of corrosive, toxic Sludge Acids to accelerate his Greevil’s Greed — extracting extra gold from creeps and Bounty Rune minimap icon.png Bounty Runes. With enough resources, it is rumored that Razzil has the secret formula to Synthesize a buff into the body that equals the legendary scepter. The Alchemist brews, atop the shoulders of his companion, an increasingly Unstable Concoction that is ideally thrown before it explodes. In a pinch, Razzil slips his partner with an Unknown Potion, inducing a Chemical Rage in the ogre’s body. Symptoms include unnatural speeds, rapid health regeneration, and a pleasant purple hue.
1. Acid Spray – Sprays high-pressure acid across a target area. Enemy units who step across the contaminated terrain take damage per second and have their armor reduced.
2. Unstable Concoction – Alchemist brews up an unstable concoction that he can throw at an enemy hero, to stun and deal damage in an area around the explosion. The longer the concoction brews, the more damage it deals and the longer the stun. Alchemist is faster while charging the concoction. After 5 seconds, the brew reaches its maximum damage and stun time. However, after 5.5 seconds, the concoction will explode on Alchemist himself if not thrown.
3. Corrosive Weaponry – Alchemist coats his weapons with an acid that applies a stacking slow and status resistance reduction to enemies hit.
4. Greevil’s Greed – Alchemist synthesizes additional gold from his enemies and bounty runes. With each kill, Alchemist earns base bonus gold and extra bonus gold. If Alchemist kills another unit which yields gold within the next 36 seconds, an additional instance of Extra Bonus Gold is added to the total. Additionally, causes bounty runes to yield more gold.
5. Chemical Rage – Alchemist causes his Ogre to enter a chemically induced rage, reducing base attack cooldown and increasing movement speed and health regeneration.