Strygwyr the Bloodseeker is a ritually sanctioned hunter, Hound of the Flayed Twins, sent down from the mist-shrouded peaks of Xhacatocatl in search of blood. The Flayed Ones require oceanic amounts of blood to keep them sated and placated, and would soon drain their mountain empire of its populace if the priests of the high plateaus did not appease them. Strygwyr therefore goes out in search of carnage. The vital energy of any blood he lets, flows immediately to the Twins through the sacred markings on his weapons and armor. Over the years, he has come to embody the energy of a vicious hound; in battle he is savage as a jackal. Beneath the Mask of the Bloodseeker, in the rush of bloody quenching, it is said that you can sometime see the features of the Flayers taking direct possession of their Hound.
1. Bloodrage – Drives you into a bloodthirsty rage during which causes you to attack faster and deal more spell damage at the cost of a percentage of your health per second. Provides half attack speed to allied heroes.
2. Blood Rite – Bloodseeker baptizes an area in sacred blood. After 2.9 seconds the ritual completes, causing any enemies caught in the area to take damage and become silenced.
3. Thirst – Bloodseeker is invigorated by the wounds of his enemies, restoring some life when he kills a unit. Restores for half values when denying, or if an ally kills a nearby enemy hero. Also gains bonus movement speed when an enemy hero’s health falls below 80%, with the bonuses increasing as their health falls further. If an enemy hero’s health falls below 25%, he will also gain vision and True Sight of that hero. Bonuses stack per hero. Unlocks max movement speed for Bloodseeker.
4. Blood Mist – Bloodseeker sprays his blood continuously in the area around him, damaging himself to damage and slow his enemies. While active, Thirst’s healing is increased. Cannot be turned off while on cooldown.(*Requires Aghanim’s Scepter to be unlocked.)
5. Rupture – Causes an enemy unit’s skin to rupture, dealing initial damage based on its current health. If the unit moves, it takes damage based on the distance moved. The damage is dealt through spell immunity.