Lord of Heaven, father of gods, Zeus treats all the Heroes as if they are his rambunctious, rebellious children. After being caught unnumbered times in the midst of trysts with countless mortal women, his divine wife finally gave him an ultimatum: ‘If you love mortals so much, go and become one. If you can prove yourself faithful, then return to me as my immortal husband. Otherwise, go and die among your creatures.’ Zeus found her logic (and her magic) irrefutable, and agreed to her plan. He has been on his best behavior ever since, being somewhat fonder of immortality than he is of mortals. But to prove himself worthy of his eternal spouse, he must continue to pursue victory on the field of battle.
1. Arc Lighting – Hurls a bolt of lightning that leaps through nearby enemy units.
2. Lighting Bolt – Calls down a bolt of lightning to strike an enemy unit, causing damage and a mini-stun. When cast, Lightning Bolt briefly provides unobstructed vision and True Sight around the target in a 750 radius. Can be cast on the ground, affecting the closest enemy hero in 325 range.
3. Heavenly Jump – Zeus performs a Heavenly Jump, shocking the closest visible nearby enemy (prioritizing heroes). Reducing their movement, attack speed and increasing their cast time. If Zeus is moving forward, he will jump towards that direction. Zeus gets 900 unobstructed vision around him for 3 seconds.
4. Nimbus – Creates a storm cloud anywhere on the map that automatically casts Lightning Bolt on nearby enemies.
*Requires Aghanim’s Scepter to be unlocked.
5. Static Field – Zeus shocks any enemy that he attacks or is hit by his abilities, causing damage equal to 9% of their current health.
*Requires Aghanim’s Shard to be unlocked.
6. Thundergod’s Wrath – Strikes all enemy heroes with a bolt of lightning, no matter where they may be. Thundergod’s Wrath also provides True Sight around each hero struck. If an enemy hero is invisible, it takes no damage, but the True Sight is still created at that hero’s location.