Davion, the Dragon Knight, is a durable melee strength hero with a relatively straightforward and yet versatile skill set. He has both an area-of-effect nuke and a lengthy single-target stun, giving him excellent farming and ganking capabilities. Though he has no real escape ability, his Dragon Blood provides him a hefty amount of armor and regen, making him capable of withstanding strong physical hits and recovering quickly. He is still very vulnerable in the early game, however, and needs to farm and stay alive in order to be effective in later stages. If he has enough levels and farm, Dragon Knight is very formidable in the late game due to his strong ultimate, Elder Dragon Form, which transforms him into a legendary dragon with a ranged attack, capable of eliminating multiple enemies at once.
1. Breathe Fire – Unleashes a breath of fire in front of Dragon Knight that burns enemies and reduces the damage their attacks deal.
2. Dragon Tail – Dragon Knight smites an enemy unit in melee range with his shield, stunning it while dealing minor damage. When in Elder Dragon Form, the cast range increases to 400.
3. Dragon Blood – The life blood of the Dragon improves health regeneration and strengthens armor.
4. Fireball – Ignites a 450 AoE area for 10 seconds, dealing 80 damage per second to enemies in it. Has reduced cast range when melee. ***Requires Aghanim’s Shard to be unlocked
5. Elder Dragon Form – Dragon Knight takes the form of one of three powerful elder dragons, increasing his speed, and Dragon Tail’s range, while granting him new powers.