TOKYO – Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the Df, a Nikon FX-format digital SLR camera.
The Df combines intuitive, worry-free dial operation with superior image quality over a broad range of sensitivities in the smallest and lightest FX-format body, making the camera extremely portable. Large metal mechanical dials on the top of the camera enable direct, intuitive operation, offering tactile pleasure of shooting with precision mechanics, and allowing users to feel the joy of creating images that reflect their individual intent. The camera also provides a system that allows users to focus on shooting with the security that comes from visual confirmation of ISO sensitivity, shutter speed, and exposure compensation values, as well as the convenience of direct adjustment of settings at any time, even when the camera is turned off.
- 16.2MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Optical Glass Pentaprism Viewfinder
- Dedicated Still Image Only Camera
- Mechanical Exposure Control Dials
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Expandable Sensitivity: ISO 50-204800
- Continuous Shooting up to 5.5 fps
- Rugged Magnesium Alloy Body