Before upgraded to Unifi Fiber, I was using ZXHN H267A AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2 modem router running on copper line Streamyx Unifi Lite
Once upgraded to TM Unifi Fiber, TM provided a Huawei ONU & a Netis DL4480V1 gateway router modem. Unlike Huawei ONU which is lifetime warranty, Netis only got 1 year warranty. After that, if Netis faulty, u need buy new router.
For my old ZTE H267A, is just left aside. Actually both are similar product, thus the old ZTE H267A can be used as backup router, what we need to do is to reconfigure it with unifi login only. So, don’t throw away your old router, it may save your pocket in future.
ZTE 267A Product Highlights:
• Dual band concurrent Wi-Fi up to 1200Mbps enables multiple wireless HD video streams
• Auto sensing VDSL2/ADSL2+ full profiles/Gigabit Ethernet WAN
• Advanced telephony features with embedded DECT base station and VoIP functionalities
• Full Gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
• USB 2.0 for shared storage or 3G/LTE Dongle